The Bowen Technique is a gentle remedial therapy, which stimulates the body to rebalance itself, and promotes healing, pain relief and recovery of energy. Treatment using the Bowen Technique aims to support and boost the natural healing capabilities of the body. Bowen therapists acknowledge that the body has the ability to adjust, adapt and heal itself and treatment aims to assist the body with this.
Revolutionising healthcare around the world, Bowen can be an effective treatment for:
• Muscular and skeletal back and neck problems
• Frozen shoulder, tennis golfers elbow and R.S.I.
• Accident and sports injuries
• Problems with posture and body alignment
• Migraine and recurring headaches
• Respiratory, bronchial and related conditions such as hay-fever and asthma
• Kidney problems and high blood pressure,
• Arthritis, plus knee and ankle pain
• Helps manage stress, can improve sleep and overall-wellbeing
Lindsey Hanson ECBS, MBTPA is an accredited graduate of the Bowen Research and Training Institute of Florida and of the European College of Bowen Studies UK. Plus an Advanced Level one practitioner of BowTech. She is committed to ongoing postgraduate training and is therefore a member of BTPA and is the first and only Bowen Practitioner in the Algarve to be a member of the CNHC.*(click below to read more)